Our Statement of Faith
• We believe that God, in infinite love, has come to mankind in the person of Jesus Christ, that He was born of a virgin, that He lived a perfect life, that He died on a cross to redeem humanity from sin, that He rose from the dead, and that He ascended into heaven from which He will return at the appointed time to judge the living and the dead.
• We believe that it is the task of the Christian individual and the Christian Church to bear witness to this Christ-event. We submit Trinity Christian Academy as a facet of this witness.
• We believe that both the Old and New Testaments are inspired by God. Because they are thus God's Word, we believe that they are the final Authority for faith and practice.
• We believe that the Father and Son sent forth the Holy Spirit, and that it is in the indwelling and sustaining power of the Holy Spirit that a Christian must live.
• We believe that "unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain," and we entrust Trinity Christian Academy to that Builder.