Parent Teacher Fellowship
Although we encourage parents and friends to participate in the above easy ongoing fundraising programs (which go directly to PTF to help supply funds for activities and resources), the main focus of PTF is not fundraising, but rather, "Friend Raising". We welcome and encourage parent involvement at Trinity.
PTF meets on the second Tuesday of every month starting in September at 8:00 AM at the school.
Parents are also encouraged to gather every Wednesday for Prayer Time at 8:00 AM at the school!
Trinity Christian Academy's Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF) helps with volunteers and resources for many activities at the school. Some of these include:
- Lower Level Room Parents
- Lower Level and Upper Level Back-to-School Parent Events in September
- Upper Level Parent Representatives
- Family Bowling
- Christmas Program
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Social Events for TCA Families
- Field Day
- Coffee Meetings with the Headmaster
- Ongoing Prayer Support
We are looking to build our PTF Leadership Team ~ Contact Us!
We are excited to announce the Parent Teacher Team (PTF) for 2017-2018:
- Jennifer Holden, PTF Chair
- Co-Chair is Welcomed!
- Shyla Campeau, Treasurer
- Secretary Position is OPEN