Families wishing to apply for financial aid should follow these steps:
- All families must apply online with FACTS.
- The entire online application needs to be completed.
Trinity Christian Academy offers a limited amount of financial aid for families who may need tuition assistance. Each year the Finance committee determines the total amount of financial aid available and the maximum amount that can be awarded to eligible families. All financial aid funds are provided through the generosity of faithful and generous donors.
- Families will be notified no earlier than April 1st if they have received financial aid.
- Families who have been awarded financial aid have 30 days to respond to their financial contracts. After 30 days their financial aid may be awarded to another family.
- Financial aid applications are reviewed by the Financial Aid Committee which examines all applications and supporting documents. Accuracy is very important. Any inconsistencies may impact the committee's decisions.