Tuition & Financial Aid Information
It is important that the family assumes primary responsibility for financing a student’s education. Families must consider all their personal resources before applying to Trinity Christian Academy for funds.
The request for financial aid for new students is a separate process from the admission process and does not affect one’s application for admission to the Trinity Christian Academy. Financial aid funds are awarded annually and are need-based, with preference given to returning students. Parents/guardians are required to fill out a confidential financial statement each year. In a case of divorced or separated parents/guardians, Trinity Christian Academy considers the assets of both natural parents/guardians, if living, before making any award. Therefore, both sets of parents/guardians must submit all financial aid forms. Trinity Christian Academy cannot be bound by the assertion that one parent/guardian has renounced responsibility for educational expenses. If either the custodial or the non-custodial parent/guardian has remarried, we consider also the assets of the stepparent, always bearing in mind the obligation of that stepparent to his or her own natural children.
Families wishing to apply for financial aid should follow these steps:
- All families must apply online with FACTS.
- The entire online application needs to be completed.
- Families will be notified no earlier than April 1st if they have received financial aid.
- Families who have been awarded financial aid have 30 days to respond to their financial contracts. After 30 days their financial aid may be awarded to another family.
- Financial aid applications are reviewed by the Financial Aid Committee which examines all applications and supporting documents. Accuracy is very important. Any inconsistencies may impact the committee's decisions.