Building Community for Our Children
We moved into our new Creative Arts and Activity Center In August 2013!
$500,000 Total Estimated Cost
We are happy to share that we completed construction on our new Creative Arts and Activity Center in August 2013 and on Friday, September 6, 2013 we celebrated with a building dedication ceremony. The Creative Arts and Activity Center was dedicated in honor of Paul Lorusso, Ken Hassett, Dr. Russell Boles and Catherine Kroeger.
Additional funds are still needed to help us finish this project. Please contact the Development Office if you would like to learn more or if you would like to make a contribution for equipment. See Our Wish List below:
Creative Arts and Activity Center Wish List:
- Wall Pocket System Cafeteria Tables: Three sets of two tables seat 32-40 :--$17,000 donated!
- New Counters and New Locking Cabinets for storage in the Art Room
- Four New Microwaves with rolling carts for multi-purpose area
- Portable staging for events that can be stored when not in use--$11,000 donated!
- Basketball Hoops and wall padding--$7,500 donated!
- Flooring--still needed
- Stay tuned for more!
To learn more about this project and our capital campaign, click link: Building Community for Our Children