It's Re-Enrollment Time!
February 5, 2018
Thank you to all who came to TCA's Portfolio Night on Friday, February 2nd. We appreciate you coming out for food, fellowship, fun and information! Parents and students visited classrooms and met next year's teachers. Mr. Haskell shared important highlights from the Annual State of the School Report. He also shared how the new tax reform law allows 529 Plans (up to $10,000 per child) to be used for tuition for K-12 education. Information about this tax credit plan is included in your packets. Please consult your financial advisor about 529 plans. Your Re-Enrollment Packet also contains information such as: 2018-2019 Tuition and Fees, Instructions on how Re-Enroll online, as well as a copy of the State of the School Report and upcoming events, etc.
If you did not attend Friday's event, your Re-Enrollment Packet will be sent home TODAY with your child. The deadline for Re-Enrollment is March 2nd. After March 2nd, enrollment opens up to new students. Failure to meet the deadline, may result in forfeiture of being on the school's roster for the 2018-2019 academic year. We are encouraging online Re-Enrollment through RenWeb this year. If you are applying or re-applying for Financial Aid, please apply through the FACTS link by March 15th: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4G09D
Please note you will need to supply your tax return information for 2017 when you apply for Financial Aid. (If you are currently receiving Financial Aid and wish to receive it next year, you need to apply) After March 15th, Financial Aid will open up for for new families.
PRAYER & PASTRIES ~ Join us Wednesday morning in the Library for a time of prayer and pastries.
Pancake Breakfast is THIS FRIDAY, Feb. 9th at 7:15 AM ~$5.00 includes pancakes, sausage, juice, milk and coffee. PAY at the DOOR.
EARN $200 OFF YOUR 2018-2019 TUITION WHEN A STUDENT YOU REFERRED IS OFFICIALLY ACCEPTED AND ENROLLED:
- The student(s) MUST be NEW to Trinity. They can not be a sibling from an existing enrolled family. They can not have previously applied or been enrolled.
- The applicant must indicate in writing that they were referred by you on their application when the initial application is turned in. Please inform your friend that they can only list ONE referral on their application. We can not accept any verbal referrals before or after the application is submitted—it must be clearly written on the application.
- The applicant must be officially accepted and enrolled at Trinity in order to receive $200 off your 2018-2019 tuition. Official acceptance is determined through the admissions process which includes academic assessment, shadowing, and headmaster interview. Other factors include class size. A student is not considered officially enrolled until the tuition agreement contract has been signed.
- The amount of the incentive ($200 per student enrolled) is a one-time incentive for tuition during 2018-2019. The incentive amount received will be applied to your 2018-2019 tuition only. It will not be applied to other school fees and it cannot be applied to the following year’s tuition (2018-2019).
- This offer expires on August 30, 2018.
Have a wonderful week!