Tuition & Financial Aid
Trinity Christian Academy partners with a third party service for financial aid determination called School & Student Services (SSS). Please visit this link for more information and further explanation about the process.
Families wishing to apply for financial aid should follow the steps below:
- Returning families may apply online beginning January 23, 2023. Please visit your SSS Family Portal to begin the application process. **Important: New families may apply for financial aid once they have received their official acceptance letter.
- Use the following school code when starting the application process: 904901
- Financial aid applications are processed and reviewed by the third party and then submitted to the TCA Financial Aid Committee for further review.
- Accuracy on all documents is very important. Any inconsistencies may impact the committee’s decision.
- Families will be notified within a few weeks about the committee’s decision.
- If financial aid has been awarded, families will have one week to respond to their financial contracts. After one week, their financial aid may be awarded to another family.
If families have questions or need help with their financial aid application, please contact the SSS school support team at (855) 230-7850 or by email at [email protected]. The school support team is open 8 AM- 8 PM ET Mondays- Thursdays, and 8 AM- 6 PM ET on Fridays.